Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dentist!! AH!!

I HATE going to the Dentist. It's been 3 years since I've gone, but today I had to bite the bullet and go get it over with. I managed to escape with nothing but a cleaning (to the suprise of the entire staff), but I have a couple spots they are going to watch. Well at least I'm back on track, I know it's important before you get pg.
I keep feeling like AF is going to show up, but nothing is happening. My temp dropped a little today so I don't think I ovulated, or had an implantation dip. Hopefully AF will start soon so I don't have to go on Provera again!
I'm exhausted and starving today, and this morning I felt like throwing up for about an hour, that was weird. I'm trying to decide whether to go for a walk or not since I feel like I'm coming down with something. I was going to go pick up my prescriptions for next cycle and run to the grocery store for Thanksgiving ingredients, but  I don't feel much like that either. Guess I'll take a nap and see where I'm at afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment