Monday, November 21, 2011

First Post

      So here it is...I have finally started a blog. I need somewhere where I can dump all my thoughts and struggles, it helps to get it off my chest somehow when there isn't anyone to talk to about my feelings.
      Well, I have been trying to have a baby unofficially for over a year, and officially since August. I was diagnosed with PCOS as a teenager, and have struggled with weight, hair growth, irregular cycles etc. I am currently on my TWW after finishing my first round of Clomid. It's not for sure if I O'd or not, but if I did it was probably CD 22, so I have to wait one more week before I can go get a beta to check.
      I've been very tired and bb's are sore for the past week, plus crampy the past 2 days so I don't know if it's AF or what.Waiting is sooo difficult and it's hard when all your friends get pregnant at the drop of a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment