So ALL signs were pointing to me being SO close to Oing...OPKs were so close to pos it was killing me, temp dipped and everything but today now they are all lighter. I am SO pissed! I wanted to get a "peak" on my fertility monitor and a +OPK but NNOOOO. We were supposed to DTD. While DHs parents were at church this morning and so it would have been perfect, if it worked anyway, to know we concieved on Christmas morning. I screwed that up too, I was so tired I didn't wake up until they were all back, then I went to POAS to find it wouldn't have mattered anyway. FUCK this, its so frustrating and toys with my hopes and emotions.
We are at the inlaws still and I swear to god you can hear EVERYTHING that's going on in the house because the walls are like sheets and of course the bed DH and I are sleeping in shares a wall with the living room/dining room and the hallway. FML.
No comments:
Post a Comment