Well I'm back! Had to take a little break from Soulcysters/blogging etc and go on a short trip to see my mom while I was waiting for AF. DH finally got his semen analysis done (haven't heard about results yet). Now I'm back and feeling refreshed and ready to try this again.
I finished my last dose of Clomid 2 nights ago and resumed the exhausting routine of temping and POAS twice a day. The Clomid gave me horrible migraines and a ton of anxiety... I don't know if I can go through another round of it without something to curb the anxiety/depression.
The BD'ing starts tomorrow, and I have to say thats the part I hate the most... scheduled, business-like intercourse. Between DH's busy schedule and my crazy hormones from the Clomid, it's a wonder we even made it through the last cycle. It will be even more interesting this time because as HARD as I tried to schedule my meds so this wouldn't happen, my body threw me a big FUCK YOU and we will have to BD at my in-laws house. They don't know we are TTC and I plan on keeping it that way until I'm 5mo pregnant. I feel like an awful human being for even thinking this way, but I don't want a baby that was concieved at my inlaws house! (we all know thats not really true, I wouldnt care if I got pregnant in a public bathroom stall at a Wal-Mart...LMAO).
I have decided to go back on a low carb diet, but not as restricted as I was a couple months ago. Probably 120g a day and stick to whole wheat where I can. I will also eat low sugar, but allow myself to have dairy and fruit because I know not eating those things is bad if you are trying to get pregnant.
On the same note, I can not seem to give up Diet Coke. It is my addiction. I'm trying to cut back so the caffeine doesn't inhibit ovulation, but it's JUST SOOO DIFFICULT!
*sigh* well we will see how this cycle goes. Hopefully I won't get too stressed at my in-laws house and will be able to work-out and lose some weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment