The ramblings of a girl who is struggling to lose weight and conceive due to MFI(DH) and PCOS (Me)
**warning, I like to curse!**
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Trying Soy
I finally started AF after using NPC, and it only took 8 days! Soooo much better than Provera. It's CD3 today, so I decided I'm going to try soy isoflavones just to see if I can get my body to O. No s/e so far, just a slight headache.
If my AFdoesnt show up in a week I am supposed to go on provera ugh for once I would like her to rear her ugly head on her own so I don't have to take provera
If my AFdoesnt show up in a week I am supposed to go on provera ugh for once I would like her to rear her ugly head on her own so I don't have to take provera
ReplyDeleteI hope AF shows for you! Provera is awful
ReplyDelete