Ok, I am SO fucking pissed off. For some reason I have gained almost 7lbs since I started working out - W.T.F! I know, I know it's muscle...blah blah. I feel and look better than I have in awhile, but the numbers always get me down regardless. The worst part is, I want to eat crappy food when I feel down about my weight!! lol I just hope I don't gain too much in Vegas!
One of the girls on one of the PCOS forums (I won't say which) is pissing me the fuck off. Maybe I'm just bitter, but I hate it when people whine and bitch about things that really aren't that bad, when there are other people ( and not just me either) who have it SO much worse. And then on top of it keep bitching when other people try to give them advice that they "just don't want to hear." I'm sorry but your issue is NOT that serious, go piss somewhere else, especially if your gonna be a bitch to everyone else. Cry me a fucking river. Sorry for the vent, just can't post it anywhere else, especially since it's mostly all me being sensitive and bitter.
I can't wait to go to Vegas tomorrow...it will be so good to see my friend and to get away for awhile. Maybe I'll learn some fun stuff at the conference as well. I just hate packing!! It stresses me out trying to remember everything I need.
I have just been lying around watching Gossip Girl on Netflix all day (guilty pleasure show, but I'm addicted!). I bawled my eyes out when Chuck finally told Blair he loves her. I know it's lame...must be the soy isos screwing with my mood.
CD 12 and no signs of O'ing yet, but I will keep tracking my BBT and using OPKs just for shits and giggles. I imagine if I ever do ovulate ever in my life, it will be at some odd time and never on a normal schedule.
On a side note, I think I might want to go blonde again...
have fun in vegas! i can't wait for my trip next week!
ReplyDelete