The ramblings of a girl who is struggling to lose weight and conceive due to MFI(DH) and PCOS (Me) **warning, I like to curse!**
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Long time!!
Hey all,
Wow it's been a long time since I posted on here! (partially due to me forgetting my password...oops :/ ).
Some updates: First, I am going through the Insanity workout program and am halfway through already and seeing some amazing changes. I haven't been on the scale yet though, just tracking progress with pictures because I've been trying to have a period for a couple of weeks now.
Second, DH and I bought a 3-month supply of FertilAid for both of us (plus CountBoost for him) and have been taking that for a month hoping maybe it will increase his numbers enough to do IUI.
Third, we can't dig any further into options for DH until he is done with his training at the end of September (they want to send him to an infertility specialist 4 hours away and told him they wanted him to wait til after training since otherwise he would have to take time off and get behind, which is really bad).
Fourth, I have had 3 normal AF's on my own about 25-40 days apart so more normal than I've ever been (with the exception of this month, she just doesn't want to show! GRR)
So that's where we are at! I promise to be more diligent about posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment