Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can't think of a good title...lol

Been awhile since I've posted. Not a whole lot going on except the usual depression, small arguments with DH and finding ways to get through the day.
I've been doing really well with working out! 4 days so far since Thursday. I started the Chalean Extreme 3 month strength training program again (I did it once last year), will finish week 1 tomorrow. The weather has been beautiful here lately so I've been getting in some nice hour long walks as well. I feel sooo much better physically, and especially mentally, after I work out.

2 more of my friends announced that they are pregnant this week. I have honestly lost count of how many people I have had to unsubscribe from on Facebook due to pregnancy/births. If I ever get pg, I have decided I am not posting a bunch of crap about my pregnancy on FB, I will do updates on a blog and those that care to read can.
One of my friends from college that had a baby a few months ago decided to start randomly chatting with me last night and the conversation went as follows (with my added commentary, of course!):

K:
Any plans for a mini you??

Me:
been trying for awhile

K:
I see!
Don't drink any tea or coffee while trying. (WOW, is that all I need to do?!)
How long?

Me:
2 years. but i dont think we will ever have kids unless we do ivf

K:
Don't say NEVER or in this case "ever" because it will happen when it needs to happen. (Spoken like a true fertile)


Me:
not without a divine miracle or serious medical intervention...lol

K:
I'm sure you've already spoke to a dr. I know the military will help
They say that if you have tried for more than a year they can do tests, and stuff. (* No shit, I had NO idea....*)

I asked because I didn't think I could get pregnant.
It got to the point that E and I both thought there was something wrong with us and that we weren't going to have children. I was stressed out...haha
I just got drunk one night and bam...miss alexia here she is...hahaha

Well we both were heavily drunk...haha
(Well hell, who needs Clomid when my miracle drug was hiding in the liquor cabinet the whole time!)


** ok, at this point I was getting rather pissed off. She wouldn't leave the issue alone and I couldn't take it anymore so I just let her have it**

Me:
i cant ovulate on my own though and J only has like 5 sperm to his name, so we are waiting to get him to a specialist (I was already seeing one and went through rounds of fertility meds)

K:
Oh my.


Yeah maybe that was mean of me, but I don't care anymore. I was getting tired of the lame advice and enthusiasm that only a fertile can give.

1 comment:

  1. Can understand completely how you feel about dear old Facebook. I decided a long time ago that I will NOT be putting any ultrasound pictures on their at all, not even to announce the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete