Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Frustrated

I don't know why getting a simple referral to a urologist seems like such a difficult/daunting task to DH, I mean REALLY. It's been 3 weeks and he's done absolutely nothing to try to figure this out. I was afraid of this happening...at least when it was just ME with the problem, I could be sure things were happening as fast as I could make them happen. It's just hard when I'm busting my butt over this and he feels like we have all the time in the world. He even went to the freakin hospital today because he is sick and has to go back tomorrow and he still hasn't done anything!
GRRR

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand your frustration because my dh won't even go get tested!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's frustrating! Mine wouldn't either initially until my Dr basically said he had to before we could go on with my fertility meds. It threatens their "manhood" or whatever, lmao.

    ReplyDelete