One of my friends that I've known for 6 years who NEVER wanted kids and always made that pretty clear ended up getting pregnant last year. My guess is she only kept it because her husband wants kids because she never talked about being pregnant when she did she just seemed like she didn't want it at all, like planning cruises and vacations for shortly after the baby was born because she would just leave her with her parents for 2 weeks at a time... ugh.
Well she just had her baby today and of course she sent a picture to me on my phone. She is sooo tiny and beautiful and I'm incredibly jealous and can't stop crying...keep looking at the picture and wishing so hard that one day I will have a sweet baby of my own. I should probably just delete it.
I kept having BFP dreams all last night, those are the worst. People say they always have them before they get an actual BFP, but I have had those kind of dreams multiple times over the past couple of years and nothing.
I had 2 really good friends from a forum that I could talk to, but they BOTH got BFPs within 2 months of me friend-ing them. Don't get me wrong, I am ECSTATIC for both of those ladies, they deserve it and have gone through a lot. It's just hard to see one by one everyone else getting pregnant but me, even those who have tried for years seem to be getting pregnant now.
I have a feeling it's gonna be another long night of insomnia. I hope this particular wave of self-pity passes quickly.
I completely understand your frustration and the complete unfairness. I feel every time I open Facebook there is a no u/s pic or some cute baby ugh!
ReplyDelete